- Lightweight and simple
- Faster installation with improved, lighter two-wire cabling
- Optimized for high powered up to 96-cell modules
- More than a million hours of testing
- Class II double-insulated enclosure
- Complies with advanced grid support, voltage and frequency ride-through requirements
- Remotely updates to respond to changing grid requirements
- Configurable for varying grid profiles
Only suitable for high voltage (up to 79.5V) but LOW current (up to 10A max) modules.
Please note, in order to comply with G98/G99 regulations, from 27th of April 2019 EVERY Enphase microinverter system requires Envoy device to commission the system AND it needs to be left on site permanently.